I’ve just read an interesting post from Suara Pakatan Rakyat, ‘Bersih 4.0: Mungkinkah Wujud 2 Kumpulan?‘.
Is it true that there will be two groups of Bersih 4.0 demonstrators?
The article said that the first group will be led by A Samad Said and supported by PAS and PKR while the other group is supported by DAP and will be lead by Ambiga.
They even have different logos on their yellow T-shirts 🙂
Are the two groups are not happy with each other?
Will they be blaming each other if things turned bad as in Bersih 3.0?
There is an interesting article on Suara Pakatan Rakyat today.
It is about the logo of PKR’s slogan, ‘Demi Rakyat’.
The Suara Pakatan Rakyat’s article stated that the theme is similar to the theme used by the Gay Rights group in fighting for their rights…
Is it true that the logo of ‘Demi Rakyat’ was designed to show or as a sign that PKR also supports the Gay Rights and LGBT Rights??
Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim said that he did not agree with the Malaysian law against LGBT on BBC News but recently said that he does not support LGBT.
I think that Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim should tell the truth in the holy month of Ramadhan…
- A Giant Bottle Replica In Georgetown
- PR, Please Don’t Lie During Ramadhan!
- Ustaz Azhar Idrus, A PAS Candidate for PRU 13?
- Does PAS Still Like YB Nasharudin?
- Videos-Bersih 3.0 Riot Instigated By Anwar and Azmin? (Video-Anwar dan Azmin Signal Rempuh Dataran Merdeka?)
- International Seminar On Good Governance In The Islamic World.