PERODUA MyVi Plunged From Fourth Floor

30 01 2014
The PERODUA MyVi plunged from the fourth floor parking unit into the Star City Complex - NST

The PERODUA MyVi plunged from the fourth floor parking unit into the Star City Complex – NST

A man was badly injured after the PERODUA MyVi he was driving plunged from the fourth floor parking unit into the Star City Complex in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah this morning.

The NST reported that the incident happened at about 7.30 a. m. when the driver was about to park his car.

He was then rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

Advertisements




Thousands of Fish Washed To Beach In Tabisan, Lahad Datu – Photos,Videos

24 12 2013
photo credit to The Star.

Photo credit to The Star.

Thousands of Tamban fish washed to the beach of Tabisan in Lahad Datu, giving the villagers a chance to catch the fishes with their hands.

This phenomenon makes some people feel as if it is a sign that something bad will happen.

Though such an incident is usually seen as a sign of a possible tsunami, the Meteorological Department said no seismic activity has been recorded off the coast of Lahad Datu.

A local villager Suzila Abdullah, who operates a sundry shop in the village, said that the phenomenon had been occurring in the past three years, but it is different this year because the number of fishes are exceptionally high.

Photo credit to My News Hub.

Photo credit to My News Hub.





Marilah Mengundi!!!

5 05 2013

posterkempen

Proudly designed by Ahmad Ali JetPlane





In Photos: OPS Daulat Lahad Datu – March 5, 2013

5 03 2013

Today Malaysian Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Abdul Razak announced that Malaysian security forces have launched operation to apprehend the armed intruders at Kampung Tanduo, Lahad Datu, Sabah starting at 7 a.m. this morning – please click here for updates on OPS Daulat in Kampung Tanduo in Lahat Datu, Sabah.

Please click here for the photos.





Lahad Datu: Update On Kg. Tanduo Operation

5 03 2013

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar said that the Malaysian security forces are in full control of areas in the east coast of Sabah .

This morning the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Abdul Razak made a statement that the Malaysian Security Forces have launched an attack Sulu intruders in Kampung Tanduo in Lahad Datu, Sabah at 7 a.m. today.

NST reported that at about 8.25 a.m. villagers fled the area as several explosions were heard while fighter jets and helicopters are also seen.

After the air operations, the ground troops went into the area.

NST also reported that six vessels, two each from the Navy, marine police and Malaysia Maritime Enforcement Agency were earlier seen leaving the marine police jetty.

In a press statement, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar said the attack on the intruders is a success and no casualties were reported on the Malaysian side during the operation.

The Sulu intruders started a stand-off in Lahad Datu, Sabah since February 12, 2013 and do not want to leave our country despite the Malaysian police have arranged for meetings and discussions hoping that the intruders would agree to leave peacefully without facing serious action.

Last Friday, they fired shots at policemen on duty killing two police officers and on Saturday they killed another six policemen in Semporna.

Please read, Lahad Datu Shooting: 2 Malaysian Police Killed, 3 Injured and ‘List And Photos Of Policemen Killed In Semporna Shooting‘.

Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department, Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz said Malaysia is not at war with the Philippines government as the intruders are not recognised by the Philippine government.

He further said that if they are detained,  they will face criminal charges including for murder.

Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishamuddin Hussein confirmed that none of the Malaysian security forces were injured in this morning’s operation.

Meanwhile, Defence Minister Datuk Seri Zahid Hamidi confirms security forces utilised 3 F/A-18D fighter bombers and 5 Hawk 208 fighter jets in this morning’s operation during a joint press conference with Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishamuddin Hussein today.

Sarawak Police Commissioner Datuk Acryl Sani Abdullah said that Sarawak police are sending reinforcement of 500 policemen from its 10th Battalion in Sibu, 11th Battalion in  Kuching and 12th Battalion in  Miri, to Sabah today.

At a 4 p.m. press briefing, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar said that the operation is ongoing and that he believed that the remaining Sulu soldiers were still in and around the operation area, adding that it was unknown whether some managed to escape to other nearby villages such as Tanjung Batu.

I love my country and I think so do most people in Sabah and that they do not want those intruders to disturb their lives and causing lots of troubles to everybody.

I pray that there will be no more casualties on the Malaysian security forces and this operation will be a success.

When I supported the opposition parties in Pakatan Rakyat (PR), I thought that the Malaysian police was bad and brutal because PR leaders always say so.

Now I am proud of the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) and I think that they are our heroes.

Related Posts:

  1. LAHAD DATU: Najib Announces Attack On Intruders
  2. Security Forces Launched Operation To Apprehend The Armed Intruders At Kg. Tanduo – PM
  3. List And Photos Of Policemen Killed And Injured In Lahad Datu
  4. In Photos: Our Lahad Datu Fallen Heroes
  5. Photos of Lahad Datu Shooting




LAHAD DATU: Najib Announces Attack On Intruders

5 03 2013

(NST) Below is the statement by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak on the Lahad Datu incident.

Since the intrusion by a group of gunmen in Lahad Datu on Feb 12, the government has taken an approach to resolve the conflict without any bloodshed.

The police have arranged for meetings and discussions hoping that the intruders would agree to leave peacefully without facing serious action.

However, as the intrusion prolonged, it was clear that the intruders had no intention to leave Sabah. Last Friday, they fired shots at policemen on duty causing the deaths of two officers and one day later, another six policemen were killed by intruders in Semporna.

After the first attack, I have reaffirmed that the intruders must surrender or we will act.

As an Islamic country that loves peace and uphold the struggle to end conflicts through negotiations, our effort to prevent bloodshed in Lahad Datu failed. Our security forces were attacked and our men killed. Malaysians, especially in Sabah, are worried for their safety.

The government must take action to defend the country’s dignity and sovereignty as demanded by the people.

At 7 a.m. this morning, our security forces have launched an attack (on the intruders) in Kampung Tanduo.

– NST

Related posts:

  1. Security Forces Launched Operation To Apprehend The Armed Intruders At Kg. Tanduo – PM

  2. List And Photos Of Policemen Killed In Semporna Shooting

  3. List And Photos Of Policemen Killed And Injured In Lahad Datu

  4. In Photos: Our Lahad Datu Fallen Heroes

  5. Photos of Lahad Datu Shooting

  6. Lahad Datu Shooting: 2 Malaysian Police Killed, 3 Injured





Security Forces Launched Operation To Apprehend The Armed Intruders At Kg. Tanduo – PM

5 03 2013

KUALA LUMPUR, March 5 (Bernama) – The security forces have launched operation to apprehend the armed intruders at Kampung Tanduo, Lahad Datu, Sabah at 7 a.m. today, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said in a statement issued here today.

– BERNAMA

Related post:

  1. List And Photos of Policemen Killed In Semporna Shooting.

  2. List And Photos Of Policemen Killed And Injured In Lahad Datu

  3. In Photos: Our Lahad Datu Fallen Heroes

  4. Photos of Lahad Datu Shooting

  5. Lahad Datu Shooting: 2 Malaysian Police Killed, 3 Injured








%d bloggers like this: