Referring to the article above, I have several questions for Marina Mahathir, who is a daughter of former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.
- What kind of Muslim is Marina, to say that she wants to leave Malaysia if hudud is implemented in this country?
A Muslim should be happier when Islamic law is implemented in his or her country. It will be safer for them because it can turn our country into a more peaceful country.
- “I cannot live in a country where people want to cut off hands, I’m sorry, or stone people to death,” Marina told Malay Mail Online in a recent interview here. What does she understand about Islam and hudud?
I’m sorry for her because at her age, she still does not understand Islam and the Islamic law; but yet she still want to talk about hudud as if she is an expert on the subject.
- Is she scared of hudud? Has she done something wrong that might cause her to be punished under hudud?
Contrary to what Marina thinks, Islamic law is fair and just. Islam is a peaceful religion.
- Marina claims to be a Muslim activist fighting for Muslim rights through an NGO called Sisters in Islam. Why would an ‘Islamic’ activist hate the Islamic law?
I hope that Marina will understand that it is wrong for a Muslim to belittle the Islamic law.
- “She said the Iranian women, who were middle-class elites living in New York, had sounded bitter and were aggressive about keeping religion out of everything, noting that their counterparts had stayed back in Iran and fought from within, when women’s rights were rolled back after Iran became an Islamic state following the 1979 revolution.” Does Marina understand the difference between Syiah and Ahli Sunnah Wal Jamaah?
Syiah is a deviant teachings which claims to be as a part of Islam. The rules of Syiah is against the rules of Islam. Like other liberals and plurals Marina does not understand Islam. Not only they refer Syiah as a part of Islam, but they are also forcing the Malaysian government to accept the teaching of Syiah as part of Islam; but at the same time they complain about the Syiah law as practiced in Iran.
- “It’s natural to me, if I see something wrong, to say something, or to do something,” said Marina. Does she see hudud as “something wrong”?
If she does, I’m so sorry for her.
- “It’s a form of worship. It’s how I act out my life as a Muslim. If you say it’s a way of life, it’s not just about rituals. It’s acted out by trying to do good, to be charitable and to ensure justice,” she added. Is Marina trying to tell others how a Muslim should lives their life?
A person with no proper knowledge on a subject must not talk as if they are an expert on that subject. Marina who fights for lots of things that is against Islam such as LGBT rights, liberalism and pluralism of religion should not talk about Islam as if she really understands Islam better than others.
5 thoughts on “Is Marina Mahathir Scared Of Hudud?”
Reblogged this on naufalmuzir.