Muslims should never tell lies, especially during the holy month of Ramadhan.
So, its time for PAS to give true answers to the below questions:
Does PAS follow the Orange Book or the Islamic Law?
Is Malaysia an Islamic country?
Islam is the religion of the Federation of the Malay States of Malaysia but PAS says that Malaysia is a secular country.
Is PAS teaching their supporters the true Islam or is PAS actually using Islam to win their supporters votes?
PAS claims that Malaysia is a secular country, told people that supporting UMNO is haram, UMNO is not fighting for Islam and Muslims, let the non-Muslims use the word Allah, said that it is ‘wajib’ to join Bersih 3.0 and a lot of other lies which are actually against the Islamic teaching.
Is Malaysia a secular country?
Did PR plan Bersih 3.0 riot?
Does PAS fight against LGBT?
Does PAS fight against Syiah?
Is there no corruption in PAS and PR?
Do the PAS leaders ever lie to their supporters?
Do PAS leaders trust and really like DAP and PKR?
Is PAS lying about FGVH shares?
PAS claimed that FGVH will not be profitable and took part in Himpunan Oren but Kedah PAS’s government bought and made lots of profit from FGVH shares.
And some questions to the PKR Muslim leaders:
Did PKR protect the Rights of the Muslims by serving halal and non-halal food together during the dinner with Anwar?
Did PR plan the Bersih 3.0 riotand who started the Bersih 3.0 riot?
Did Anwar signal Azmin to break the barricades during Bersih 3.0?
Do PKR leaders never lie and always tell the truth?
Does PKR support LGBT, Liberalism and Pluralism and the Rights to become murtad?
Will PKR be buying MPs to win the PRU 13?
Is it true that there are lots of corruptions in PR government?
17 thoughts on “PR, Please Don’t Lie During Ramadhan!”
I think you should direct your questions to PAS and PKR leaders..like posting them to T.G Nik Aziz n DS Anwar page or blog..maybe they are aware on your questions if you just shoot your questions here..and you cannot let those who are anti-PAS n PKR to answer those questions..for sure the answer will not be valid
Waalaikumussalam. Will they ever tell the truth?
salam.dear ahmad ali. when we talking bout Islam n politics, sometime we never know the truth. but i try to look at the personality of them all. umno claim this is Islamic country, but why they not follow the most basic things of islamic thaught. like why datin seri rosmah, not wear tudung? n so rais wife? muhyiddin claim umno the champion of islam, then why his own daughter wear sexily? that the basic things rigth?
they claim they are hero, they build all the mosque, but at the same time they destruct our minds with sehati berdansa, af n so on. in their event, dancing n singing must be on top.
i see some of ur commenter condemn anwar n nik aziz. but look at their wife, their son n daughter. they bcome someone.
talking bout dap, pas does not lembu dicucuk hidung to dap. this is political cooperation. just like umno with mca n mic. pas realize they alone cannot won the state.
why umno really care about hudud now? ask ur father, ask everyone, who oppose hudud when pas propose it in 1990? who said if we implement hudud, many people will lose their hand? is it karpal or our beloved expm? umno talk hudud is just for their political mileage. they survival to gain malay support. but we can see, they proposed hudud in johor today, tomorrow mca openly rejected it n call umno as crazy man.
open ur mind. i know u re still young. but politics is very complicated things. no one is perfect.
about non muslim use the word Allah, we cannot just argue it emotionally. go to the web n search, they are mix opinion in this. some of very popular ulama said it is ok for them to use. but i understand in context of msia, many people will be confused.
and i m not hear any of pr leaders openly support lgbt especially pas. pas use al quran as guide, n i dont see they re crazy yet.
Dear En. Putra,
Salam. Thank you for writing. I attended a lot of discourses and seminars on LGBT, murtad, Liberalism, Pluralism and others and learn that Islam Ahli Sunnah Wal Jamaah is now in danger and a lot of people do not understand and do not care about the danger of Liberalism, Pluralism. It is not always easy to understand because they use hard Malay words so when I do not understand I asked my parents or the ustaz. I listen to YouTube too.
Look at Indonesia and worst Singapore. Ustaz Uthman El-Muhammady, Ustaz Ismail Mina, Ustaz Kazim say that UMNO leaders are not 100% good and there are a lot that need to be corrected but the akidah is right so that is our only hope because if our akidah is wrong we shall never be in heaven. What has PAS done to fight the danger of Liberalism, Pluralism and Syiah? Do you know that some Liberal ladies wear hijab? I learn about the different of kemungkaran and rosak akidah.
Do you know that Ustaz Ismail Mina, Ustaz Kazim, Tuan Guru Abdullah Sa’amah used to fight for PAS? My big sister showed me a nice song on YouTube of an Indonesian singer singing a song about Allah but only at the end of the song I found out that it is a Christian song. That is what happens when other religions can use the word Allah.
I used to be a very big fan of Anwar Ibrahim and it really hurts me to see him changed.
Yes, we have to open our minds. Please listen to Ustaz Uthman El-Muhammady and Tuan Guru Abdullah Sa’amah on YouTube.
I listened to Uncle Naser Disa’s talks and learn that the Perlembagaan Persekutuan says that Islam is the religion of the Federation of Malaysia so Malaysia is not and never a secular country as what PR said. And I listen to PAS’s speeches too. Look at Amanat Haji Hadi …
haha. stupid question gives stupid answer. why PAS? why not UMNO?
Dear I am watching,
Those questions are not stupid at all. Those are current political issues. PAS claims that it is an Islamic party so, an Islamic party should be fighting for Islam, do not become an ally to people who supports LGBT, Pluralism, Liberalism, murtad, Syiah and do not let people from other religions use the name Allah for their gods. And Muslims must not lie, especially ustaz like Nik Aziz, Haji Hadi and others. PAS says that UMNO is not Islamic, corrupted and always tell lies; and that is why PAS says that Muslims should not vote for UMNO. So, that is why these questions are for PAS and not UMNO 🙂
Don’t be offended dear Ahmad Ali. Let him saying what he wants to say. Opposition supporters are such as a cow nose pierced (seperti lembu dicucuk hidung), just follows whatever is heard even though it was not true and false. Their leaders have taught him to speak lies, cursing someone, slander people, and also destroying public property.
These people have no right as a citizenship on this country. They are not just ungrateful for the prosperity that has been achieved right now, but even attempting to overthrow the government by violence. More regrettably, our own muslims conspired with the anti-muslim and support LGBT, liberalism and murtad.
I wondered if they did not realize that they have taken advantage of by those who have a hidden agenda. Are they blind to all this? Are they deaf? Somehow I got feeling that these people are just like what malay proverb said ‘dasar manusia tak tahu diuntung’ where’s it mean people who are ungrateful for what their already has now.
Thank for your support. It is true that opposition supporters just follow their leaders without thinking. They are just like puppets and robots. They choose to be like that. The opposition supporters must sit, think and be honest with themselves and dare to make a change as in Micheal Jackson’s song, ‘Man In The Mirror’. I used to think that UMNO is corrupted and not Islamic but now I can see that PAS and PKR is worse. I am very sad and angry about Bersih 3.0 riot and all the lies by PR.
People in this age want to be modern, and their idea of being modern is to follow what the West do. But we can’t follow everything from the West because they are not all good, especially the modern ideas such as freedom, riots, demonstrations and others. We can follow their technologies, and their good manners and values such be punctual, love to read and others. But we must still be ourselves and remember our traditions and our religion. Not all things from West are bad, I think that Josh Selig’s TV series like Wonder Pets and 3rd & Bird teach us better values than Upin Dan Ipin. As Micheal Jackson said, ‘You don’t have to be a macho man’, we don’t have to follow all the modern ways. Modern for me is thinking in a better way, advanced technology, new inventions, understand other languages and follow good manners, good values and our religion.
Dear Ahmad Ali,
I’m really did not expect you asked the questions honestly to the opposition party. As the matter of fact, PAS and PKR will not admit their deception even during holy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. I asked the same question to my old friend who is also PAS members, but finally he’s decided to leave the party because was so fed up with all the lies made by PAS leaders.
Answers to the PAS related questions:
1. PAS is not really agreed some of the clauses in the Orange Book, but had to compromise with PKR and DAP and willing to drop the Islamic country that proclaimed as long time ago.
2. PAS might be recognized Malaysia as an Islamic country (indirectly) when Pakatan Rakyat have the mandate to rule the government after winning the general election.
3. PAS manipulate ISLAM as a platform to gain support from the Malays people since a decades ago. PAS is always misleading the fatwa’s and confused Halal and Haram to their supporter. Even PAS claimed their supporters will go to heaven but those who are opposition will go to hell.
4. Malaysia will be claimed secular if BN remain as a government after PRU13 despite the fact that the world has acknowledged Malaysia as a moderate Islamic country.
5. Yes, it is true that the PR has planned illegal gathering Bersih 3.0, 2.0 and 1.0. Their strategy is to divert the attention of the current issues and wants to create chaos that threatened Malaysia’s reputation in the eyes of the world.
6. PAS does not support LGBT but have to respect to PKR which are supported LGBT and liberism for the sake of PAS survival in Pakatan Rakyat. Anwar Ibrahim is a great support to LGBT, Liberism, Pluralism and Syiah.
7. PAS claimed not the Syiah conservative but actually they seems inclined to Syiah beliefs. All their actions like against the government, illegal demonstration, extremism and fanatism is a proof that the PAS is practice Syiah.
8. PAS and PKR has long been shrouded in corruption. Can you see what happened to the country ruled by Pakatan Rakyat? All mess up with scandals such as sand excavation, forbidden logging, misappropriation of funds, and mostly individual’s fraud.
9. PAS leaders always said rhetoric and makes empty promises. They just want people votes them on next general election. They don’t care about what people needed but more important is to retain the seat position in the party.
10. PAS leaders are not really like DAP and PKR but had to pretend in front of them while behind them, PAS said another of their supporters. For example on recently debate between Nasruddin Tantawi (Ketua Pemuda PAS) and Ustaz Fathul Bari (Ulama Umno), PAS claims that the DAP keep an open mind towards Hudud’s issue but then DAP chairman Karpal Singh says the Hudud is not open to negotiation.
11. PAS only fools their supporters and FELDA settlers so-called their land will be forfeited once FELDA Global Ventures Holdings (FGVH) listing on the stock exchange. But what happened recently is surprising, when Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Kedah (PKNK) has spent RM2.275 million to own 500.00 shares FGVH.
For all PKR related questions, I don’t want to waste my time to describe for what you’ve already known the answers. I can only give you this statement for PKR leader:
SHAME ON YOU ANWAR IBRAHIM!
I BLAME YOU FOR ALL DESTRUCTIONS YOU’VE DONE TO MY BELOVED COUNTRY.
IT IS ENOUGH TO YOU MAKE A FUSS AND LYING THE PEOPLE.
YOU CAN LIE TO ANYONE, BUT YOU CANNOT LIE TO EVERYONE…
Thank you for the answers 🙂 It is very sad if PAS and Musim PKR leaders really dares to lie in answering those questions during Ramadhan. Are they not scared of Allah? They are also giving bad examples to kids.